[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Hawaiian Wedding

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 08:56:41 EDT 2011

Hi Sammy,  how are you doing, I hope you are, hrm.......... still behaving.
Per your instructions I shipped more roses, pale lavender just ask you
asked,, 2 dozen yellow, and of course armloads of pink.  I'm sure the plans
for the wedding will come off beautifully, bye the way have you found a
special miss yet, who is it that likes palest purple or is that a guess?
Could it be cute-as-a- Daisy, or lovely  Miss Pooky  or maybe Lil'Red.
Anyway I shouldn't pry but I'm dying to know and I hope it works out. Now
remember your manners,  write soon and remember where you live! Much love,
your Mummy Sandy