[Gpdd] Condolences

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sat Jul 30 12:09:36 EDT 2011

To everyone who has lost a furbaby recently, I am so sorry for your loss.  I have had many piggies over the past few years and it never gets easier to lose them because we just love them so much.  I've had my own personal struggles lately so I haven't been too active in the digest, but I have been reading them.  Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.  It just breaks my heart every time I see rainbow bridge in the subject line.  We do everything we possibly can for them, but they can't be with us forever no matter how hard we try.

Best to all,
Marsha Neely
The BeJabber Pigs:  KissaBella, BonnieMamas, Chloe, Heidi, Harry, & Stewie