[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Flashbang Fatbottom

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 12:48:25 EDT 2011

Dear Jocelyn -

Please accept our deepest sympathy on the passing of Flashbang Fatbottom. He was a very beautiful and spirited piggy. I enjoyed reading about him and seeing his pigtures.

It's sad when a piggy suffers an illness, but you gave Flashbang great care and made his life wonderful.

We hope you will be comforted to know that Flashbang enjoyed the best life a piggy could have had.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts