[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge Flashbang Fatbottom

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jul 30 14:58:55 EDT 2011

Dear Jocelyn,

I am so sorry that, despite all your care, Flashbang Fatbottom has left for
the Rainbow Bridge. Kidney and bladder stones are so hard to treat
successfully.

I have enjoyed watching him and his friends on the Undercover Piggies blog.
Such a handsome piggy. Thank you for sharing his lovely pigtures and
stories.

I hope that Benito will not be too distressed at the loss of his companion
but maybe Edgeworth will want to be his best friend and you will be able to
take down the little dividing fence.

With our utmost sympathy. R.I.P. Flashbang, reunited with Fireball.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.