[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Flashbang Fatbottom

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 17:45:50 EDT 2011

Hi Jocelyn,
I am so sorry your little guy has left for the bridge.  Facebook has helped us keep
in touch so while I already commented on your post, I did want you to know how
badly I felt.  The pictures you included in the GPDD were wonderful.  It's so hard
for them to leave us, but what counts is the life they had while they were here on
Earth and for that you should be so proud and happy.

Thinking of you and sending my sympathy,
Joanne and her NY Herd: Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

"I did not become vegetarian for my health.  I did it for the health of the chickens."
                                                                    - Isaac B. Singer