[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Flashbang Fatbottom

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 30 19:41:47 EDT 2011

Dear Jocelyn,
I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet sweet boy Flashbang. So sorry he had
the horrible stones. Its just not fair. Rest in peace dear sweet much loved
Flashbang. May his sweet memories fill the void you are feeling. Its amazing how
our little furbabies take a part of our heart and make it their own forever. So
Flashbang will be there with you forever in your heart as all your furbabies do.
Our deepest sympathy and sending many many virtual hugs to you Jocelyn.
Jean (misfits)