[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Big Jim

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 13:04:22 EDT 2011

Donna, Houdini, Stryper, Zion, Marvin, and Miss Beatrice, please accept our belated condolences on Big Jim's passing.  We had so hoped he would be OK after he wasn't quite up to par recently, and we are very saddened to read of his final journey.  Since he is the last of the Tom Sawyer group, it is certainly the end of an era, though we can imagine them all reunited now at the Bridge.  Although it is sad that he is gone, it is great that he was around seven, a wonderful age for a piggie.  It is good, too, that you were able to spend some special time with him before his passing, holding him on your lap and talking with him.  His passing was obviously a peaceful one, from the safety of his Pigloo, with Stryper at the side of the Pigloo.  Please know what a lucky piggie Big Jim was to be such a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan