[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Flashbang Fatbottom

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Jul 31 14:09:37 EDT 2011

Dear Jocelyn we are so sorry that it turned out Flashbang had multiple kidney and bladder stones we know how difficult it is dealing with stones and hope that one day we will find a way to be rid of them.

You did everything you could for Flashbang and his life was filled with love.

Thank you for sharing him with us on the digest and on the undercover guinea pig blog we love his pigtures, his story and his larger than life personality.

Run free Flashbang now with friends old and new including Fugly who is also stone free and happy at the rainbow bridge, we will miss you here.

Jocelyn big hugs to you Edgeworth and Benito as Penny says maybe they will be friends now you never know

Sadly M, Spooky and Hector