[Gpdd] HEALTH: Velvet has a URI

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jul 31 20:04:35 EDT 2011

I was upset to find Velvet with rattly breathing on sunday morning at
11am, up until then she had been fine!
I had some old baytril (non flavoured of course cause of her diabetes)
so i have now given her 3 doses 0.04ml since finding her like this,
she's also coughed a few times, obviously trying to clear the fluid ??

I have spoken to Brendan and whee are seeing him at 3.45pm OZ time
today, so wont be able to let you know till tomoro (tuesday) how things
went.  He was pleased i'd started her on the baytril.

And to top it off Onyx has presented me with a positive reading on her
urine as well :o(

Loves to everyone,
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx