[Gpdd] VIRTUAL- my secret admirer

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 19:47:47 EDT 2011

Mommy-
I got the bestest surprise today. It was a beautiful bright pink rose with
dandelion, carrot tops & grass with a secret admirer note attached to it. It took all I had not to eat the whole thing! I wonder who would have sent me that? I did notice that cute piggie Hector wearing a rose that looked very similar to mine, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence, right? Maybe I'll have to sneak up & tickle his tummy again to get a better look at his rose, just to be sure it really does match mine. Hmmm...what a mystery...

~Mimi the perplexed piggie~