[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Samantha

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 16:50:03 EDT 2011

Lynn -

Please accept our deepest sympathy on the loss of Samantha.

She sounds like a wonderful, spirited piggy. It's too bad she had to go through such a hard time.

You did your best for her, and gave her all the love you could, as I'm sure she did for you as well.

We hope in time you will be comforted by the memory of that love and all the pleasure of having Samantha, and know that she is free and happy at the Rainbow Bridge.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts