[Gpdd] Samantha has to gone to the Bridge

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:53:34 EDT 2011

Please pass along to Lyn and her family my condolences for the loss of
Sammy. I know this pain only too well as I had to do this for my beloved pig
Biscuit only about 2 months ago. I had a family member take Biscuit to the
vet to be put to sleep as I couldn't do it, so Lyn should feel very brave &
proud that she was able to stay with Sammy to the end (not that is makes it
any easier). I picture Biscuit and all my other pigs that have gone to the
bridge, all playing together & eating, pain free! I hope that in time Lyn
would consider adopting another pig to love, although no pig will ever be
Sammy, there are plenty of pigs out there that need her love. It comforts me
to have my other pigs to love, but no-one will ever replace the one's I have
lost. I hope Lyn knows she is definitely not alone in her grief!
Condolences,
Anneli, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Flower, Teddy & Clover