[Gpdd] Announcement; Alges Blog Update

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 04:23:04 EDT 2011

The latest Algernon Rat adventure can now be seen on the blog.

http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

A while ago someone was asking about the rainbow bridge site I dont know who runs it or why it has not been updated but perhaps someone could start a rainbow bridge blog site, the beauty of blogger is you can chose an email address like we have for the undercover piggy blog that anyone can send a post directly to and have it appear on the blog, so not much need for running the blog apart from deleting any spam that gets through. Just a thought.