[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Thankyou's from Lynn re Samantha

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jun 5 20:04:05 EDT 2011

 Hello everyone, Lynn has sent this lovely message to us all
She will be joining us again soon YAY !!

Glynis xxx

"  Hello to all my lovely fellow guinea pig lovers and slaves,

I want to personally thank all of you who have sent me such wonderful,
loving and caring messages in regards to the loss of my darling
Samantha.
Your words and caring thoughts and prayers have meant so very much to me
as I try to adjust to her being gone.  I plan on re-joining the list in
a couple of weeks after I have time to adjust to the loss of Sammy and I
need to take care of a couple of personal mattersw as well.

Thank you all for your love and caring.  These messages from all of you
aer what have convinced me to re-join the list.  The GP family is a
close knit one and I want to be a part of it again.  For those of you
who knew me from before, you will remember that my Sammy was always
adventurous, in charge and the boss of the cage and all that was within
it!  She carried that on, even as she was sick and dying.  Up until 2
days before she passed on to the bridge, she was zipping around the
cage, barreling over Tabitha and anything else that was in  her way. :)
She was a stout girl, weighing just over 3 lbs. and when shehe ran over
Tabitha, she would leave her wheeking in her wake.  From what I have
gathered with the help of Glyis, Sandy and my vet, Sammy apparently had
either uterine or ovarian cancer.  As you all know, they hide illness so
well so I had no idea she wass sick until I picked her up one day and
really noticed the weight loss she had undergone.  I don't know how long
she had the cancer before it took her but I know in my heart she had a
good, loving life right up to the end and that she was a spoiled, much
loved piggy.

Thank you again for all the love and caring you have shown me.  You are
all wonderful people and I will be joining you all soon.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
A very sad Lyn, a lonesome Tabitha and Samantha waiting at the bridge
"