[Gpdd] RESCUE: piggie in NY

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 6 17:57:16 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I sent this message in during the holidays and thought I would send it again, in case this piggie is still in need:

A while back, another GPDDer sent me a wonderful link to a newspaper
story about a piggie who had passed away, and how his family had mourned
him.  Below the story were two comments, one from a woman trying to find
a home for a piggie in New York.  I saved her e-mail but when I went
back to find out where in NY state she was located, the link was gone.

As I recall, she was looking for a home not for her own piggie but for
someone else's, whom she was very worried about (the piggie, I mean).
   I'm not sure if she has found a home or not, but if anyone lives in
New York and possibly has room for a new pig, please e-mail me privately
and I will send her e-mail address to you.

Thanks,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan