[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Singing during lap time

ME me at buddies.org
Sat Jun 11 22:49:01 EDT 2011

Some pigs do mutter and make noises during cuddling time ... depending on the pig's behavior, it means different things.  I have a few pigs that, if they were children, would be labeled as ADHD.  :)  Those pigs just can't sit still and their noises and constant movements mean they really want to RUN ... and RUN they do when they get put back.  I have others that just like to have conversations with anyone, even if it's just themselves ... but they like it when I get involved.  Then there are others who do enjoy cuddling and let me know with their purrs and chortles and murmurings.  So it just depends on the pig.