[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Singing during lap time

ME me at buddies.org
Sun Jun 12 19:35:47 EDT 2011

Penny, I don't mind dealing with my "ADHD" piggies ... it's just part of their nature to want to always be on the move.  I just give them short cuddles more often.  I like their energy and curious nature.  Of course, I love the nature of cuddlers as well ... I love them all ... well, now I have one that likes to get into my clothes and I have scratches all over my chest to prove it ... a small price to pay to interact with her.