[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Onyx and Friday are engaged !!

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 01:27:11 EDT 2011

A huge Congrats to Friday and Onyx!!  And a Hundred times over and to All
the piggies in Cindy and Glynis households and to Cindy and Glynis
themselves. I feel a party coming on. I wonder when the happy day is to be?
Course it will probably last a week! Of course whee all know events have
been working this direction, the romance no secret, and now Onyx to join her
sister Velvet as a sow of the wedded kind. What do  ya wanna bet Beans and
Velvet are helping with the details and will be major players in the wedding
party.  Whoo! Whoo! Yeah! the 10th of June! Yeah the day to be named.
Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Let the wedding bells be polished and all made
ready, let all the earth's piggies gather for the glorious event. Sammy says
huzzah! to his crewmates!
Most happily  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam