[Gpdd] announcement: New Algernon rat story

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 09:38:37 EDT 2011

Hi Mieke  Sammy I were glued to out tube to see pics of Algernon Rat
vacationing on the coat of France , we decided to post our comments her
since we couldn’t get them posted on Algernon's blog page, would you be so
kind as to pass them on to him, so here goes.

Dear Algernon Rat, Whee at my house in Oregon loved our virtual trip to the
coast of France, Of course seeing the Capy must have been the highlight, at
least it would have been for me. Such a big cavy, whee would like to get to
know one, the Harbor and coast line and beaches a La Palmyre are so
beautiful, I can imagine maybe King Francis II built the battlements
guarding the port. Was it he?    If the carrelets are lowered into the sea,
what lowers them? And then once lowered they must be used for fishing, Ya?
Of course the lighthouse at Le Phare de la Coubre is stunning and a
destination in it's own right. What a wonderful time you must be having at
La Petite Chateau le Mobile Home. That's the life Algernon. Have fun!! Love
always Sandy and Shipwreck Sam

ps; Maybe you could post them to the blog for us, we got a captcha to copy
but no place to write the captcha so of course we couldn’t go ahead. he sure
looks like he's having fun.