[Gpdd] Health: Ariel

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 16:59:29 EDT 2011

Our dear Ariel is having a strange problem that just started today. She is
pooping with what looks like little balloons that are linked together coming out
of her rear with her poop. I have given her some "Little Tummys" gas relief
drops. I have massaged her tummy as well. Any other suggestions would be great.
Her vet is gone for two days... Why is it that vets always take off when we seem
to need them. She is almost one year old, so she is not a old aged piggie having
these troubles.
Jean (misfits)