[Gpdd] Health: Ariel

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 14:23:28 EDT 2011

Dear Sandy and GPDD,
I reread what I wrote to the digest and it really doesn't describe what I am
dealing with. I will try again. I am a horrible writer but I will try,
She is breathing heavy, and when she poos, its not poo but looks like clear
little balloons that have air in them and they are together in a roll and are
sticky too. nothing in them. I did open it to see if there was clear liquid in
it, but nothing.
I found a vet in Milan that will see her today at 4. SO hoping that we can have
some answers.My regular vet that is very cavy knowledgeable is not in today and
has no openings at all tomorrow. My other back up vet also has no openings for
today either... I wonder why everyone is so busy??? I have given her  Little
Tummys gas relief drops it is simethicone for babies. I have started her on the
antibiotics I had left over from Abby who had a upper respiratory two weeks ago.
I have given her water syringe and I have given her critical care(I have that on
hand at all times)
I just went out and picked some fresh grass to see if she will nibble that. I
will let you know what happens after the drs this afternoon her appt is at 4.
Thanks so much,
Jean