[Gpdd] Health: Ariel

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 18:28:42 EDT 2011

She got to see a vet today that has been around along time. He seemed
knowledgable and listened to her heart and lungs which he said both were good.He
listened to her tummy as well and said it had a bit of air in it and he cked her
temp as well. She isnt gasping for air just breathing a bit more deeply than
normal. He said he thought her intestines were inflamed. She wasn't running a
temp and weighs in at 2.25 pounds. He gave her baytril tablets cut into
fourths and to give her that twice a day for 6 days. So keeping paws crossed I
hope this does the trick. I will keep you informed on how she does. She is such
a sweet sweet girl. I will give her some bene-Bac a half hour after
her anitbotic as a safe guard to keep the good bacteria going strong. I will
keep up with the tummy rubs just incase that helps her out too as well as giving
her critical care to keep her eating too. I will keep you informed as it goes.
thank you for all the great ideas and good wishes.

Jean
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.