[Gpdd] RESCUES: Critter Corral Guinea Pig Rescues - Chicago

rsilhan at tampabay.rr.com rsilhan at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 18:37:57 EDT 2011

I am posting for the Critter Corral in Illinois:

"Critter Corral needs your help! Our adoptions are way down. We have no more
space. Remember if we don't take the give ups, no one else will.
If we aren't able to get some adoptions soon we will have to turn away shelter guinea pigs which are at a high
risk of being put to sleep and we are the only chance they have, so please HELP!!!!
We need help getting the tear off sheets out to the local vets, pet
stores, and grocery stores. If each person did just 5 tear offs we might be able
to get more adoptions and not have to turn any give ups away."

If anyone is able to adopt or can publicize this to vets or pet stores in the metro Chicago/NW Indiana area, please contact Rose at
info at crittercorral.org. There are tear-off flyers that can be distributed to other agencies. She can tell you where to find them or  have some one email them to you.

Thank you all so much for whatever you can do to help!!!

Much appreciated,
Roxanne with Hairy Potter and Henry (in Florida):-(