[Gpdd] Ariel's progress

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 23 09:04:42 EDT 2011

Hello,
I sure wish I could say I lived in Italy, but its not. I live in Moline, IL and
Milan is a city that is near us. I have been using the children's ibuprofen for
Ariel. She is eating her hay and pellets again. I have kept her away from all
other guineas even her cage mates. That way I could tell what she was eating and
check her output. She had normal poos and potty allday yeserday. Can you
buy Rimadyl off the Internet? The dr she saw did look in her mouth and at her
teeth and said all was good there, no sores no reddness and teeth were
perfect. Fecal float showed nothing. I didn't keep the bubbles for him to
examine. A lesson well learned to always keep the evidence.

Thank you again for the great ideas and all your help. Will keep all informed of
any changes. I will keep her away from other guineas till she is all done with
her meds. Thank you so much.
Jean