[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Jenni, Barnacle Bill and Burkle back on list!

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 09:52:29 EDT 2011

Yahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We are starting to plan an
engagement party with Glynis'  Onyx and Cindy's Friday. This will make a big
happy pirate reunion as Onyx' sister Velvet has married Frank Farkas' Beans,
the Black Pearls Weapons Master Beans, so that's a 4 pirate family; all
friends of Barnacle Bill.

Velvet and Onyx had a couple of voyages including one as ladies-in-waiting
to the now-to-the-bridge and very much missed Princess Snowflake.  Have you
heard from Capt. Jack, whee haven't so we have been bereft without our
mates.  An extra ration of grog all around! A joyous day.
More Updates to follow  by lots of us I'm sure.   Sandy and Sammy (Hi my old
Buddy I missed you so very very very much).