[Gpdd] HEALTH- circle piggie

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 10:06:58 EDT 2011

I agree with Jaime.  An ear infection or mires must be treated in order the
condition doesn’t become permanent. Do the mite treatment and have her
evaluated for infection both at the same time unless she has recently had
mite treatment. My vet diagnosed inner ear infection with x-ray and treated
with chloramphenicol drops in the ear mixed with a penetrating ointment, the
one that was so popular for peoples arthritis 30 years ago plus or minus,
cant remember, starts with a "D" I think.   Any one else remember?? Good
luck and good health,  Sandy and Sammy