[Gpdd] Health; Ariel

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 24 17:29:17 EDT 2011

Seems that the olive oil did the trick for Ariel as well as since then we have
not seen one air bubble at all. She seems to be back to her old self. We still
do not know why or how Ariel got the bloat as her two cagemates did not  get it
and they all eat,drink, the same thing. We tried putting her back in her cage
today and her two cagemates (her mom and her sister)and they  will not have it.
They have been chasing her around and its horrible. Ariel crys when they chase
her in a corner or in a hut. I took her out again as I figure the stress might
make her sick again. I guess we will try again tomorrow after we re introduce
her to them in the swimming pool. I will give them all baths so they all smell
the same and I will change up the cage.   Sure hope they can get along
again. This would not be good if they don't.
Jean