[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Ariel's progress

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 07:03:20 EDT 2011

Ann sent a comment  of another possibility for the bubbles in the stool problem similar to Ariel’s symptoms, she doesn’t mean that this is what happened to Ariel but just another piece of knowledge for us to tuck into our hats when we see similar symptoms, she didn’t CC  GPDD so I thought I would. Here is her unedited comment, the last sentence is  the additive info:

“also liked learning that M has seen these
bubbles before when Spooky had bloat. Originally I thought Jean was
describing something much more solid. Bloat is an accumulation of gas
bubbles in the gut. It can also be an accumulation of liquid due to poor
kidney function or over extended bladder due to a stone blocking the
urethra.”

Best regards  Sandy and Sammy