[Gpdd] [SILLY] Big Jim Saves the Day!

ME me at buddies.org
Tue Jun 28 19:44:00 EDT 2011

Penny, I seem to get unwanted callers when I'm hand feeding or cuddling a piggie as well.  At least I can just tell the person I'm busy ... and it helps when I take the wrapped up piggie to the door ... of course, you don't have the visual on the phone.  Of course, I seem to be holding them when my husband calls as well ... but then, they get to listen to their papa ... and their papa gets to try to get them to talk to him (but I don't think they recognize his voice on the phone, since they never respond ... though they do say something when I ask them to talk to their papa :) ).