[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Rusty and Nicky

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Mar 1 11:51:01 EST 2011

Debra,

I am so pleased that you have added two new boars to the Story Piggies. They are absolutely gorgeous and will bring you a lot of love and fun. I loved looking at all of your pigtures of your precious herd.

Any of us with multiple piggies go through that stage of losing several in a short time as many of them age together. It is so hard to bear but I know from personal experience that new little ones running around go a long way to help heal a broken heart.

Please give Nicky and Rusty hugs from us all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.