[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: HOW BELLA'S BILL GOT HIS NAME

Bella Reich zellabizzy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:23:22 EST 2011

Hi...I noticed a posting from one of my fellow digesters wondering if they should recognize my new little guy's name.  He is indeed named after someone but unless you are familiar with HBO's TrueBlood vampire series, you most likely wouldn't recognize the name of Bill Compton.  Played by the British actor (and certified "hottie"- at least in my book!), Stephen Moyer, Bill (William actually) Compton is a vampire who is trying to "fit in" with humans in the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana.  He is "sweet" on a local bar worker, Sookie Stackhouse.  Sookie is played by the New Zealand actress, Anna Paquin.  If you saw the movie "The Piano" close to 20 years ago, Anna was the daughter of Holly Hunter in the movie and won an Academy Award at the tender age of 11 years for her stunning performance in the movie.

Anna & Stephen began quietly dating during the filming of the first season of TrueBlood and actually got married last August.  She was 28 and he was 41 at the time.  She was never married nor has kids.  He was never married but has a son and a daughter by 2 different women...one child lives in the U.S. and one child lives in England.  TrueBlood is now in the midst of filming Season #4 and I can't wait to begin watching it in June with my new little Bill sitting comfortably in my lap on his towel so that he can see for himself the man he is named after!

So...to make a long story short, my piggie proudly carries the name of a vampire character that I just adore!  And, I "blame" it all on my grown son who bought me the first two seasons of TrueBlood last fall  for my birthday and encouraged me to watch it ,
plus buy 9 Sookie Stackhouse books!

I am looking forward to spending many wonderful times and years with my little Bill Compton Reich!  I just know that he will make oodles of tender and memorable inroads into my heart as have my previous 4 piggies before him.  Each one an individual in their own right - each one  so very adored and loved by their mommy slave!

I end this long novella by sending my condolences to those of you who have recently lost your babies and congratulations to those of you who have recently welcomed new babies into your home!

Bella & Bill Compton Reich, New Hartford, New York