[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Bill's Name

Bella Reich zellabizzy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:14:18 EST 2011

Wow Penny...how funny that you found the origin of my little Bill's name and your note was published in the same digest that my info about his name was published!  I will be sure to keep him inside out of the sun and hope he doesn't try to "drain" any unsuspecting visitors to our home!  ha ha

I do not have accounts online on any of the photo sites so am not able to post any pigtures of Bill.  However, once we have taken some photos of him, I can e-mail them to the personal e-mail accounts of each member.  It may take awhile but that's no big problem.

As much as I'd like to own more than one guinea pig at a time, I have to be content with a single one.  My husband (of over 31 years) watches out for me and tells me I have already been "burning the candle at both ends" for far too many years and that one pig at a time is enough.  Some day when we are able to sell our business (he owns it - almost 34 years now and I work with him) and retire, perhaps then I will fill an entire room with floor-to-ceiling cages and bring as many piggies into my life as I desire!  Now it is enough for me to love the living daylights out of each one that enters my life and have fun doing it too!

You must be full of guinea pig bliss with so many piggies living with you!  I have to admit I am more than jealous!!  In the end though, whether we can bring many, or one at a time, into our homes, it is the love we feel for them and the love that they feel for us that counts!

Signing off on a barely above zero degrees morning in central New York State...Bella & Bill Compton Reich