[Gpdd] Misc.: How do you cope?

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 01:21:13 EST 2011

Dear Mary Ann, your thoughts from a guinea pigs point of view, when your
piggy had passed was just lovely. I just had a similar experience, my
father-in-law died this last weekend, and the day he died or the day after,
I'm not sure, I all of a sudden had really strong thoughts about him, and
thought I should call him. I thought about what I would tell him since I
have been divorced for 21 years and only saw him until my son, his grandson
grew up. I then had this really strong thought that I would tell him all
about his great grandson, my son's 3 year old, from a grandparents point of
view.  I thought of each thing I would tell him distinctly, but then I didn’t
follow through, I don’t remember if it was too late or if I got distracted.
When my son told me of his passing later it hit me that I did make that
call, or grandpa Joe called me on his way and I know he  heard every word.
Love Sandy and Sammy