[Gpdd] [Health] Reese has fluid in his chest

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Mar 4 17:44:13 EST 2011

ME,

I do hope that Reese is responding to treatment. I hope that your vet is
giving Lasix treatment too to reduce the fluid.

I can remember my Rodentologists telling me about a little patient who had
very similar symptoms to your Reese. It could well have been pleurisy as
Marsha has suggested. They told me that the fluid oozed out of every pore as
it dissipated and the piggy made a complete recovery. I wish that I could
remember more details but it was a while ago now.

Wishing Reese all the very best.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.