[Gpdd] HEALTH-Reese has fluid in his chest

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 4 20:16:35 EST 2011

ME-
I am behind on the digest but when scanning saw your post & felt the need to reply right away. Did the vet give Reese a dose of Lasix (Furosemide)? It could help if there is fluid in his chest. And I just have to ask after reading yours & Corrine's posts, what the heck is VOG??? I would hesitate greatly to put him under anesthesia. I just have a bad feeling about that. Maybe others will disagree or have a better suggestion then mine but that's just how I feel. Chakalaka, Donovan & Twinkie are also all in our prayers. When it rains it pours goes the old cliche.I will be worried for you all. Please keep us updated & healing prayers your way. Hugs...
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames