[Gpdd] off topic VOG

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 05:59:06 EST 2011

Ann and Corrine explained Vog, allow me to restate what I learned, which is
posted herin somewhere. VOG is smog with a volcanic content, which means it
has sulphuric dioxide. It can effect all the islands, comes now from
Kilauea, usually skips Hilo and goes along the coast the other direction
even to Maui but changing wind currents bring it into Hilo sometimes.  So
much for paradise, another myth shot to heck  Sandy and Sammy

Also shot to heck is my spell checker any body know how to turn it back on
in Windows 7 Live Mail?