[Gpdd] MISC. VOG. Slightly O/T

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Mar 5 11:44:11 EST 2011

Jaime,

I, too, was mystified by VOG and, being nosey, just had to Google it to find the answer. This is what I found.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vog

It sounds horrible. I have a set of cabinet plates of "Gardens of the World" (ornamental plates - not for dining - for those of you who might call them something else ). One of these shows a beautiful Hawaiian garden, full of exotic plants, birds and butterflies. There is a mountain, maybe a volcano, in the background but no sign of any Vog. To someone who lives in a cold, damp climate, it looks an ideal place in which to live. Maybe not.

To those of you who have to deal with Vog, my commiserations.

Penny and the Piggyfriends in England, where it is cold and wet again.