[Gpdd] MISC-OFF TOPIC- bunnies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 8 20:22:27 EST 2011

I put some new updated pics of our now almost 8 week old foster bunnies on my Photobucket page. Check them out!
They need to go back to the shelter. Mama won't let them nurse anymore, although they try & are very aggressive about it. Too aggressive in my opinion. Lefty, Polly & Pugsly are always trying to hump each other & poor Dusti all the time now too. I think those 3 may be boys & Dusti a girl just judging by their behavior. The foster co-ordinator said the other foster bunny family is coming back this week too & could we keep them another week because they don't have room, but I don't think they should be together another week. I think they are getting too hyper & aggressive. Except Dusti. She is so mellow & laid back. She just loves to be held & snuggled which I understand is unusual for a bunny? So I don't know what we'll do right now. We really don't have room for another cage in the house. I have to think about it.
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames