[Gpdd] MISC-OFF TOPIC- bunnies

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 01:29:21 EST 2011

My opinion based on my bunny studies is that to keep them you must separate
them for the exact reasons you mentioned. Ask shelter to provide separate
cage for does and bucks, and separate any fighters, you probably have them
sexed correctly but by this age you should really be able to tell your self
by trying to extrude a penis, and looking for the swelling of little
testicles. There is a picture on one of the sites I gave you that will show
you, one has organs that are like a Y and the other is more like a !. Try
leaving does in with mum, but only if u are sure as we know she is fertile.
I am partial to Polly as I like black ears and males, Wish I could have one.
So based on your assessment of their behavior see if Dusti looks different
than the presumed boys, that should confirm it, if you have some Y's and
some !  then some where you are off and going to 9 weeks is too close for
comfort and you will be doing this all again. Make sure they  got ivermectin
and Panacur per recommendation of your coordinator, unless she says they don’t
any.
If you need more direct references write me off line.  So cute!!!! and Y
Sandy and Sammy (look at those ears)