[Gpdd] [Health] Reese Update

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 01:40:15 EST 2011

I am so happy to hear the update. I hope it isn't Lymphoma of course, or
incurable heart disease, but I am thrilled that with all the input and a
fine mom he has been given every chance, every possible appropriate
treatment, and all the love and care to get the best outcome for his
condition(s).  He may not do well, but it will not because he was mis or
under-treated, or not fully diagnosed, and some times that's the best we can
hope for. Hopefully there is sunshine. You are a great piggy mom.
love,Sandy and Sammy