[Gpdd] [Health] Ask a Vet Online Resource

Bina Gabbriel samscello at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 23:38:15 EST 2011

I just saw an ad for this very interesting-looking website. In it you can
ask veterinary questions for various species, including exotics (i.e. GPs)
and get a response. Credentials are confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification
firm.

I haven't used this service -- only just saw the website now, but I'm
bookmarking it in case I ever have an urgent veterinary question. GPDD is a
first-choice resource for me, *and* it's nice to know back-up and second
opinion options exist without driving all over the place ... since
knowledgeable GP vets are hard to find.

A+ from the Better Business Bureau and has been featured on major news
television shows, newspapers and websites. Pricing is stated to be
"affordable" with two types of payment: by the question or by subscription.
There are many other areas of expertise this website offers, such as
lawyers, doctors/nurses, electricians/plumbers, computer/education, and
more.

The main website is: www.justanswer.com

The specific link I used for Just Answer: Pets, which includes a Small
Animals tab the main site doesn't seem to have, is this:
http://www.justanswer.com/sip/pets/small%20animal%20veterinary?r=ppc|ga|1|Pets+-+CYN+-+2|Guinea+Pig+Health&JPKW=guinea%20pig%20health&JPDC=C&JPST=mail.google.com&JPAD=7135283163&JPAF=txt&JPCD=20110207&JPRC=1&JPOP=newSub&JPMT=&JPNW=d&gclid=CMPGh6GNw6cCFQprKgodIl09GQ<http://www.justanswer.com/sip/pets/small%20animal%20veterinary?r=ppc%7Cga%7C1%7CPets+-+CYN+-+2%7CGuinea+Pig+Health&JPKW=guinea%20pig%20health&JPDC=C&JPST=mail.google.com&JPAD=7135283163&JPAF=txt&JPCD=20110207&JPRC=1&JPOP=newSub&JPMT=&JPNW=d&gclid=CMPGh6GNw6cCFQprKgodIl09GQ>

Sending love,
Bina & The Pittsfield Pigtones

--
Let every cell in your perfectly designed animal body sing to the earth and
sky of the pure joy of being alive in this time, on this planet, as You.

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (Sanskrit) The World is One Family
Mitakuye Oyasin (Lakota) All My Relations
www.SANCTUARYFORKIDS.org      www.HALFTHESKY.org      www.VDay.org
www.JOYFULHEARTFOUNDATION.org