[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If You Lit a Candle

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 10:00:28 EST 2011

Dear GPDDers,
Okay!  Now that you have lit a candle and participated in the 6th Memorial
Candle Lighting, you need to let me know where your candle was lit.  Many of you
have already contacted me, but if you have not, you can send an email to me
directly and/or you can you can send a post to the GPDD.  After I get everyone's
locations, I will compile a list of all the places where candles were lit and
post it on the Digest for everyone to see.

We lit our candles (5 of them) in Burtonsville, Maryland

Audrey and Gordon, the GP
(Remembering our Reese)