[Gpdd] GPDD [ANNOUNCE] Peter Gurney Annual Candle lighting Ceremony

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 05:19:44 EST 2011

Please know that Sandy and Sammy lit their candle in Salem Oregon at exactly 8 pm Pacific standard time, in Honor of our missing. Peter Gurney, Alge, Debbie, Caplan Rous, Corrine’s Snoopy, my daughters 9 yr. bun, Mr. Bunny  who passed last wheek along with my father in law, Joe, and a host of others, my Manny the Boar, and the  long gone Penny Giggles and all this years travelers to the rainbow bridge, incl. the 2 baby buns that didn’t make it through the rescue provided by the Sill’s and Mimi. This year I learned why it works. When you cry while looking at a candle the flame elongates in to a very long pillar that goes into space with some sparkles at the top. A very easy pathway. I hope there were many candles this year. Thanks to God that all these wonderful companions were in our lives.  May there be fewer passages to lite next year.   Thank you Audrey and Gordon.