[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: candle lighting

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 12:48:56 EST 2011

Dear Audrey and Gordon and Everyone and Everypig -

We lit our memorial candle for Peter Gurney and all dearly beloved departed humans and animals (too many :-(.........) in Wheeling, Illinois, USA.

Thank you, Audrey and Gordon, for organizing and recording the candle lighting, and for your beautiful commentary on the candle flame.

What a lovely way to remember our dear ones who have gone before.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts