[Gpdd] Announcement: Peter Gurney Annual Candle Lighting

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 00:26:29 EST 2011

Nancy and Alyssa and Otto, the Very Vocal Guinea Pig, want to announce that
they lit a candle in honor of our veru dear friends Peter Gurney and Alge
and all the other GPDD friends (both human and non-human) that we have lost.
Plus, we want to remember all our guinea pig Movie Stars who shone so
brightly in the guinea pig films, and who now shine brightly in the heavens. Wheee
love and miss all of you!

Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa & the Very Vocal Guinea Pig, Otto
Remembering all the Guinea Pig Movie Stars
http://www.carrotwars.com