[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle, let us know!

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 11 13:31:42 EST 2011

Dear Gordon,

We must apologize for our lazy and disorganized slave --- we have been complaining about the quality of our veggie snacks, and she has had to spend a lot of extra time lately going from store to store looking for better swiss chard, celery and sweet potato for us.  So she hasn't had time to send a message about our candle lighting on March 9th. (actually the veggies are fine, but if a pig doesn't complain from time to time, these slaves get the notion they don't have to try as hard --- who knows where that might lead???).

Please be officially advised that we did indeed light our candle up here in the frozen north --- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

                                                       Olivia, Apple, Floyd & Virgil (with a tiny bit   of typing assistance from Slave, Pat.S.....)