[Gpdd] Misc: Peter Gurney candle lighting

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 03:44:48 EST 2011

Hi Audrey and other fellow gpdd-ers,

We have lit our candle at 8 PM here in The Hague, the Netherlands
In memory of our dear Piggies Winky, Lotje, Guiny, Dunya, Toby
and our human friends Kirsten, Alge, Debbie and Peter Gurney.

I also want to welcome all our new members, like Roberto from Italy, nice to
have more Europeans joining in!
And a hearty welcome to all the new piggies who've found their forever home
at one of our great GPDD slaves!

Audrey and Gordon GP, thank you for doing this again!

Wheekz,
Mikey
and the Guinygirlz: Woopy, Lily and Daisy
and my Valentine boy Chico

--
<pandameisje at gmail.com>