[Gpdd] [MISC] Japan Disaster

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 05:13:23 EDT 2011

I haven't heard from Corrine, she is mourning Snoopy and has asked our
patience. She is in a major city and if there were damage we would have seen
it I'm pretty sure. Ellen is fine, she was near where it was the worst on
Maui but her place is up the hill out of the tsunami zone.  I have been
wondering about Joanie, she said she was going to Hawaii, but I haven't seen
any reports of injuries or worse from there. One death in Crescent City,
Calif. Bloke went to the shore to watch.