[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Birthday Celebrations for Onyx and Velvet

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Mar 14 22:57:25 EDT 2011

Well i have to confess.......i wrote on my previous post their birthday
was on sunday (bad bad bad slave) it was actually saturday !!!
I was reminded in no certain terms by my beautiful girls! LOL

I am including some pigtures of the girls (hiding so not too clear)
under their new play house eating their birthday cakes:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/DukenSully/photo-14.jpg

Our cards and Onyx's cuddle cup (been to hot here to use yet grrr):

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/DukenSully/photo-20.jpg

If you have a look around you'll see some other pigtures from their day!
I can't wait to get a pic of Onyx lounging in the cuddle cup :o)

Thankyou to everyone who wished them both a happy 2nd birthday!

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx