[Gpdd] GPDD (Misc) (Hi Everybody)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:11:34 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

I am so sorry I have not been able to catch up on the digest lately.
I think of all of you and just have so much going on. For a while, I
was able to go online at work, while I sat in front of a computer
answering the phone. Now the management decided to remove it from my
department again, so I have only limited time at work to peruse email.
 Before when we did not have internet access, I would send gpdd's to
my email at work from home, so I could read them at work where I often
have more time to do so.  But I stopped that, because I share the
email with my co-workers --one of which is too persnickety and rather
mean, who complained in a covert way (passive aggressively?) to
management; so I let it go.  I don't want that co-worker getting bent
out of shape on account of she has nothing better to do!!

Anyway, she isn't always mean.  People are quirky sometimes. I decided
to email GPDD to let you know I am still here, we are all safe, I
conversed recently with Sandy and let her know we are doing well.  And
thank you to Ann Evans for talking to me on the phone for about 45
minutes and giving me some extremely profound information about cavies
and UTI's, etc.

I believe we who love cavies, who study their needs and cares, and are
more or less their slaves, are uncanny when it comes to knowing what
they need and how to remedy them, treat them, love them, and when the
time comes, assist them to Rainbow Bridge, if necessary, out of
lovingkindness and compassion.

I am reading up on the digest and still not completely caught up, but
we are ok, we are safe where we live, we are just trying to help the
suffering --two-legged as well as 4-legged--beings in Japan, in the
devastation that has caused a series of aftershocks and fear of
nuclear meltdown.  we are ok, we know people tend to panic, we know
the first thing to do in disasters is to remain calm. Don't let
everyone freak us out.
My heart totally goes out to Japan, probably more now because i have
friends from there, I work with people from there, my grandtwins'
ancestors are from there, and being in Hawaii, we are constantly
witnessing the influx of Japanese tourists, coming and going.
Actually I think it does not matter where in the world you are, the
Japanese tourists will go there, too.
I am thinking of all of you, love you and wish all of you well.

Staying in touch!

Aloha,
Ellen and precious Precious piggies, bun and chin